Credit: ABC News – Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, outbreak in Manhattan, NYC.
7 EASY STEPS FOR PREVENTING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
With the Coronavirus dropping the world into a state of fear, let’s shed light on a hopeful, educational, and guided way to increase your chances of avoiding and not becoming infected with the coronavirus.
Experts agree, and from my 15+ years of practical experience I can say the fundamental key to fending off any virus, including COVID-19, is a strong immune system.
Yes, Coronavirus is not our average winter flu, it is deadlier and it spreads faster – but the basics remain the same. The dampened immune systems of millions of people in a world full of constant stress is why this pandemic has spread so fast. Now it is at our doorsteps in NYC.
Good news: you can take action today to increase your chance of not becoming the next victim.
The fact is, by boosting and strengthening your immune system right now, you can almost STOP any virus from entering your body (not just COVID-19). First, start with increasing your intake of green vegetables, water, exercising, washing your hands frequently, and decreasing your stress levels. Remember, stress has 4 components, and focusing on the holistic combination of physical, chemical, emotional and mental stresses – not just getting more sleep – is crucial.
More than 1,000 patients in my 15+ years of practice have followed my custom guidelines for boosting their immune system and maximizing their overall health. Patients have reported excellent results, with less vulnerability to sickness compared to others in their surroundings. Now I am sharing them with you.
To boost and strengthen your immune system to fight off Coronavirus, follow my tips on the backside!
WHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS STRONG,
LITTLE CAN GO WRONG!
Preventative Steps to Take, in Order of Priority:
- Build up your immune system. Because your body is a communication network, it is imperative to get your spine checked for nerve interference. The core of a body that communicates optimally is a healthy spine.
- Decrease stress in all forms: mental, emotional, physical, and chemical.
- Increase your intake of green leafy vegetables, they are natural From a minimum of 2 cups a day to 4 cups or more, optimally.
- Exercise, at least 30 minutes a day, even just a brisk walk will accomplish wonders.
- Get plenty of sleep. A healthy body begins with plenty of sleep. Get 7-8 hours, opt
- Increase water intake, to one ounce of water per pound of bodyweight (1oz per 1lb).
- Frequently wash your hands. Hygiene is very important. If you do not know how long, wash for the length of time it takes to sing the “alphabet song.”
ABOUT THE DOCTOR: Dr. Alison Morse is an award-winning spinal therapist whose practice has New England’s only scientifically-designed Corrective Posture Rehabilitation program. Her personalized approach maximizes overall health, boosts the immune system, happiness and longevity.
Dr. Morse is also the President Emeritus of the Manhattan District of the New York Chiropractic Council, and an avid runner of the annual “Climb to the Top NYC.”
Website: www.NYCPosture.com Phone: (212)-399-1001
Disclaimer: These tips are for prevention only. If you notice any symptoms of Coronavirus please call the NYC hotline at (888)-364-3065 and follow top NYC-based media outlets.
the button to schedule your appointment! Schedule Appointment